As we have exceeded the figure of 1,000 COVID-19 infections in Malaga city, we have moved to alert level 4 grade 2. From today, Wednesday 3 February 2020, in the municipality of Malaga city, the opening to the public of all retail establishments that are not considered as essential activity is suspended. The duration will be 14 days.
Attached to this email: Resolution of 1 February 2021, of the Territorial Delegation of Health and Families in Malaga, as well as the Order of 8 November 2020, modulating alert levels 3 and 4 by COVID-19 in Andalucia.
Exceptions to the closure of the opening to the public are and, therefore, they can open with a time limit of 18.00 hours:
– Social and socio-health services
– Food markets
– Hygiene products
– Press, bookshops and stationery shops
– Flower, plant and seed shops
– Mechanical workshops
– Repair services and building materials
– Hardware and household appliances
– ITV stations
– Tobacco shops
– Technological equipment and telecommunications
– Animal feed
– Dry cleaners and laundries
– Household employees
They can be open without time restrictions:
– Commercial establishments selling food, beverages, products and basic necessities.
– Health centres, services and establishments
– Veterinary centres or clinics
– Professional and financial services, insurance
– Fuel services
– Home delivery services
In addition, all catering activities, both indoors and on terraces, are suspended. The following are exempt from this suspension:
1. Home delivery services. Likewise, food delivery services of a social or charitable nature.
2. Restaurants in tourist accommodation establishments, which may remain open as long as they are for the exclusive use of their customers.
3. Catering services integrated into health, social and social care centres and services, school canteens and canteen services of a social nature.
4. Other catering services in training centres not included in the previous paragraph, and catering services in work centres for workers.
5. Catering services at fuel supply establishments or loading or unloading centres or prepared food outlets, with the aim of enabling professional driving activities, compliance with regulations on driving and rest times and other activities essential for carrying out goods or passenger transport operations.
However, these measures do not apply to municipalities such as Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Torremolinos, Antequera, Rincón de la Victoria, Cártama and Nerja. Where businesses are allowed to open, maintaining the perimeter fence.
MDG Advisors Team,